28.9.12

Fate and Destiny

Salam ukhuwah and salam Jumaat :)

I know it has been such a LOOOOONNNGGGGGGG time for me to update. Truth is, I do have a few drafts, but I just don't think I should or I have the mood to post any. Life has been tough, tough because of not what Allah has destined how it is supposed to be, tough because I could not really reflect on myself, why and what should I do. Lets just put it in a simpler sentence, I was ungrateful and irritated. Nauzubillahiminzalik, I did wrong. But neither could I reflect on my wrongdoings.

However, now I am grateful and content with happiness. I am still crawling on the right path, how I wish I could stand up and run on it, :) Oh yes, let me tell you what I am doing now, currently I am in Bali. Curious? No, this is not for a holiday hehehe. I am currently pursuing my studies in Medicine course, in Udayana University in Denpasar, Bali. I wasn't good enough to go to India, *insert sad song* but fret not, Allah would not test us more than what we could handle :)

The plan was initially to pursue to Gadjah Mada, a prestigious Uni in Indonesia, but again of all places, saya Dian Fitria di hantar ke sini. Together with Ummi, Kauthar, Aishah and Alya. At first, it was kind of difficult to adapt here, the weather, the culture, the living cost and lifestyle here. The education system here too, is a bit different from what I know from my other friends in other countries. Here the system is a subject per block, and our very first subject is Studium Generale and Humanion.Sounds fancy? Yes, but it is just merely about good learning skill we should adapt as a student. I was sceptical, like what and why should I learn this. Plus, our points are not solely from exams, instead based on attendance, involvement in group discussion, attitude and of course students' assignments.

Good thing about the system here is that they really do focus on enhancing and improving our critical thinking skills, communicative, social and understanding skills etc. Which I finally understand, in order to be a doctor, everyone can pass their medical exams after nearly 5 years fighting half dying for it. But not everyone do understand and can be a holistically good doctor, and that is what I want to be, more than a good doctor.

Semoga Allah melindungi diri hambaMu ini, dari segala kejahatan dan bencana. Moga diterangi hati ini dengan hidayah dan cahaya kebenaran dari Mu. Amin

No comments: