22.2.12

Blue - Big Bang XD

As you all have known, I am now a huge fan of Kpop, ahahahahaha. Ok, whatever, I like it. Muahaha :p
So, right now, I feel so effing excited about my favourite boy group's major comeback and there is a lot of reason why I just can't effing contain my excitement XD

1. An awesome comeback after all of the tragedies.
2. TOP is so freaking hot w his blue cotton candy blue hair.
3. They're gonna be in Running Man Ep 84 XD
4. New album, new songs
5. WORLD TOUR?!

Papa YG, you better not freaking kidding me, and I'm gonna set aside of my wages for their concert. Like I don't kid you around, so you better not to troll the Asians here. Huhuhu


The winter had passed
And the spring has come
We have withered
And our hearts are bruised from longing

I’m singing my blues
Used to the blue tears, blue sorrow
I'm singing my blues
The love that I have sent away with the floating clouds,


drools.