11.2.12

Procrastinate.


With reason. I guess so.

Well hello, in case you've forgotten me, I'm Dian. Procrastination is my middle name, at times. It's really unhealthy, I shall advice you, you should avoid from getting involved with it.

So, I'm actually procrastinating about a post that I should have written and have completed it. It's actually not that important but sort of. Eh? Well, some have asked me what Kdramas that are good to watch. I actually have written a draft of one, but as I was typing, and listing, and ranting on my opinions, I think I've surprised myself, with the number of Kdramas I've watched in just nearly 1 year and a half, more or less. 

Wow, surprise surprise. It is unhealthy anyway if one could not control themselves, in my case, I'm very impatient, in waiting things that got myself excited. I got sometimes way absorbed, until at one point I was able to pin point and relate almost EVERY SCENE in the drama, to my life. In the end, I became the pathetic young girl who cried to some dialogues and scenes that seemed so real and yeah. But, it was a therapy relief for me, because, I don't dig hard core music, is it what it's being called? Or spreading out my negative vibes to others. Even listening to mellow songs, at times, it doesn't help much. This helps for quite a several times.

Well of course, praying and relying to Allah comes first. Remember this.

So, I surprised myself, aha. Well, the list went on too long for a newbie who just started digging in, into some of the K's amaze-ness. But, please really, I hate people judging one by their favourites, and I have come to learn myself, I should not do that. Unless, it clearly deteriorates oneself. 

The point is, I'll get done with the post soon. Soon is still an unknown, But there will be one.
Though actually I'm trying to figure out how to put my words and opinions in the simplest way, yet understandable.





I think I need to edit. A lot of it. Kbai.

No comments: