16.2.14

Getting started ... again?

Salam,

So I decided to google this blog and not expecting that it is still around on the net hahahaha! Oh wow time flies so fast and this blog is so dusty,... but then nobody reads this anyway lol
.
.
.
It feels weird to type something to make it into an entry. Because I don't know what to write and basically it is just me writing to myself so that I can read it for myself. Wait, what was that? Hahaha. Erm, yeah funny when I first started this blog I was like super ambitious in a not so memorable kinda way. You know, ala during that teenage phase, the tendency to follow the trend, so that you can establish yourself at something bla bla and the list goes on. And boy, the teenage me was so ... I can just laugh about that.

So, I was thinking to start anew, delete the old embarassing posts but meh let it be a reminder of how I used to be in the past. Well, by saying start anew does not imply I've changed myself completely because there are still some bits of here and there in me. It is just, sort of a reflection to myself. ( talking to yourself again lol ) Oh wait, I do have a new change in life, I now own a cat!


May I introduce you to this heartthrob of mine; Snowball (yes, it's a he)

Nonetheless, will try to make a good use of this blog insyaAllah

No comments: