14.12.11

I'm insomniac liddat

Assalamualaikum and peace may be upon you :)

As you all may know, yes I am an insomniac, I sleep regularly late in the morning, and now is 4:02 am. My eyes are still wide awake. Terrible. I'm growing eyebags. Sobss T.T Tried to sleep 2 hours ago, but I slept too much yesterday, considering the fact that I do not sleep at night, and sleep during daytime yes I slept too much. Oh btw, my hobby is sleeping so yeah, I sleep. Always sleep.

So, people, how're you? How's your holiday? Hope you people have a lot of blast, especially school kids, yeah you'll miss having school holidays because all of your friends will be on holiday too, and unlike now when we've entered our college's life, we literally have to adjust every plans onset and by our very own. Geddit? Plus, you'll be easy, esp those who are already enrolled in specific courses, be it degree or diploma. Trust me, you'll certainly miss your school years. Yes I do, even now.

Lets see what to rant on some more. Oh btw, I'm growing fat. Like unhealthy fat, because I spent my exam weeks staying up late, practically using 24hrs to live eat drink sleep w books, and during BTN, woke up so early at 5 a.m, so NOW, I become so lazy I could end up being Garfield. True story. I also failed to obey my own plan to exercise. Hahahaha. My mom jogs every morning and she loses weight and her legs are skinny and mine aren't and I wanna wear my skinnies back!

And I'd like to work, because I feel better shopping w my own money. Tho actually when the money comes from your parents are like some heavenly-feeling but no, I feel worth it to do some shoppings w my own salary. Hehehe, I sound like an old lady, yeah next year I'm 20. OMG can you believe it? One second you were running around the school corridor in that white and blue uniform but now, you're sitting alone thinking that time flies so fast, you started thinking bout your future, considering that you're almost an adult. OMG. I'm old. My body is so old.

I should start doing exercises and live up to my goals.


Night :)

No comments: