8.12.11

The night we lived free of books :p


Assalamualaikum and salam Maal Hijrah :)

Well, actually ever since we've last finished our A2 papers, we've been living our nights (you see plural there?) without books. But, merely nights filled w tons and tons of any possible korean dramas or variety shows that we can possibly watch. People keep on passing anonymous hard disks and stay up late the night either crying like a waterfall or laughing their hearts out. Yup, that's what we did. 

But on one night, it was something different. It was all about Glitter Glamorous and of being Gorgeous. Honey, it wasn't that big actually, but it did mean a lot to most of us. So yeah, I was involved w the dinner, I was the opening dancer *killed myself for that* and was also the informal emcee for that night too *ok please I've killed myself for making myself looked like an idiot*

No, I didn't want to get involved at ALL. Because, all I wanted to do was, WAS, to eat and to sit leisurely with my beautiful friends. WAS until my name came out to involve in the opening dance team, and until nobody wanted to be the informal emcee, and the rest is now a history, I'm still alive.

AFTER

BEFORE

After countless trials of trying to get a picture of us jumping in the air with our dresses, which resulted in countless of "I'm a pretty butterfly" look, we decided to have the 'so-not-model but tried a bit model' poses.
Life is sad sometimes.

Room mate <3

With our pretty Physics lecturer :)

how short I am without any heels -.-

The boss.

Feet got hurt. Can't smile. Hello I'm so shiny *oily*

No comments: