20.3.11

Vanity never exist in the midst of exam, righhhttttt?


Yelloyelloyuhuu people!

Horrifying muahahaha.

Hello, I am now forever alone in the room. With stacks of books, past year papers, notes and blah blah blah. Ok dian, get your head back into those books. Stay calm ok and everything's gonna be alright for this semester. Keep calm. Arghh nooo, how to keep calm ? I need ze good brain back, where to get ze brains? ps; Lydia, are you reading this? Please do -.-

Calm yo bitch !

So, today again is another very the unproductive day. Demmit, I am supposed to study but my girly instinct has a longing desire to do what girls do, *or is it just gonna be just me? T_T * I camwhored, played dress-up, foreveralone. Rejoice dear mirrors and cameras, for being used to take silly ugleyhh pics of me. Ok shut up Dian.

Omagaddd I look fat *pastu tak reti nak jogging* -.-

Ok siapa yang nak habes or dah habes or sedang seronok bercuti, aku tak jeles. Muahaha, I'm cool like that yo! Bluerghh -.-

Okbai. Tadaaaaa.



This vain shit pic, is an epic copy of Lady Gaga errr bertudung? Shaddup you, I'm Born This Way.
T____T

4 comments:

hannahalyaa said...

OMG!!! lawa! officially, i plng ske u pki tdng version yg ni! :D
and and and kamu berdua sungguhhhh comellllllllll! ;)

wardahsakinah said...

so cute dian. muahaha

Dian said...

Nana, Hahahaha, thank you, :D
Wardah, hahaha, terima kasih terima kasih.

Lyd Merra said...

i see my name!!! i see my name!!! hahaha