26.3.11

Every tiny bits of moments that counts :)


Happy Birthday to Me !

Salam, and hello :D I'm now a 19 years old Dian. I'm old yes I know thatttt, and I expect myself to be more err matured. Anyhow, firstly Alhamdulillah for every tiny bits of chances that counts, given by ALLAH, for Him has destined me to live up until now, living a life with a long journey to go thru.

Nonetheless, despite every tiny bits of rough patches or disputes or even moments of breakdown, I feel better and stronger at times because I know if we fall, we need to stand up again. I have my reliable trusts on Allah, family, wonderful friends and of course you :) Thanks for all the supports, the friendship we have built, the memories we created and I'm looking forward for more in the future.

As for a new start of me being no-longer 18 years old teenager, I'd like to apologise for all the immature acts, words and thoughts. Pinky promise you, I'll be a better person. 

Much love , hugs and kisses for all my dearies. May ALLAH bless our life with plenty of happiness and success. 

#wishlist.
  • Pass my A levels
  • Brogue heels *on the wayyy, im so excited :D*
  • Vans shoes for both of us
  • Err, more shopping ?
  • Happiness & success.



No comments: