6.3.11

Bye February, March, be my lover please.


Salam, and hello readers.
In this post, I'll just recap.

Been there, done that, seen everything.

Fesni 2011, KTT.
Danced for traditional dance, Dragon Kepang for Red Team. Oh yes, I'm in Red House. 

The Red Dragon.

Feskott 2011, KTT.
Coming Soon. But, I won't be running or participating in any of sports events. Don't wanna find myself running for the last place, Bahaha

Must see ! Its a psycho thriller movie, got me freaked out a little but really worth it. Not to forget, the ballet steps are so wonderful, graceful and enjoyable. Natalie Portman acted very well indeed.

Oh kehh. Another must see too. Tho I think Moulin Rouge was much better still, you can't not being surprised by the vocal of Christina Aguilera. She's superb as always and and and

Cam Gigandet, with his big superbike. 
Major Hotness.

 Advising you, to not watch it. Because its typical obscene Hollywood movie. But, Jake Gyllenhall scores a lot here because he's so cuteeee and handsome and hotttt in this movie. 

The Highlight of The Month.
with their new mini album, Tonight :D



Personally, I love GD&TOP album. Their's was much better. I expected more from BigBang, more of the soul in their songs but this is just a mini album. Guess they'd come up with more. :D


Secret Big Bang. A Secret Garden Parody
must watch this. Extremely funny, and TOP kissed twice. OMG, is he having an identity crisis? -.-

FYI,
Rumors said that, around this June, BigBang, 2NE1 and Jang Geun Suk will be coming for a concert in Malaysia.
And, oh I  wanna gooooo !
***

That's it ?
.
.
.
.
Major Attention Seeker of The Month.
Pre-AS, March 2011.

Kick ass study? Study like its your daily intake of rice? Study madness?
you name it. Pray for my success :D

Major Important :D
25th March.


Toodles  <3

2 comments:

hannahalyaa said...

da tgk burlesque? hero dye hensem gila nk mati kn kn kn??? i love him!! hot gilaaaaa bley x!!!!! :DDDDD

Dian said...

Nana, wait until you watch Love & other drugs. Jake was sooo sexyyyy, tp obscene, hahahaha