20.7.11

Scribbles.


Hello people, Assalamualaikum  :D I know it has been ages since I last posted something. I do want to write, but I just ended up staring at the dashboard blankly, writer's block I must say. But alas, Alhamdulillah, things are going quite well these days, I did a lot of new stuff, and experienced another side of me. So, the latest one, would have be, The Urbanscapes event. And nope, I didn't go all shopaholic frenzy but yes, I was in the mode of OMG I should have brought a lot of moneyyyyy, but I'm broke. Yeah, FML. lol ! :p





That's all, thank you :) 

Btw, please pleasee do pray that I'll get a good band for my IELTS exam, the result is coming out this Friday, and I'm freaking scared :/

2 comments:

fatien A. said...

Dian elena!! Omeynyeww HAHA :P

zara said...

Like finally, you update your blog :)