14.6.11

parade of sunshine


Salam, and Happy Holiday peopleeee :D

 Happy that it's finallyyy holiday, yeah I'm so happy weehoo, this time I'm home w no books at all. Oh well, I actually never did, hehe :p Till a few hrs before I woke up feeling extremely awful. Runny nose and fever, make a compatible weapon, weakening me and I can't go shoppinggggggg :(

Don't rain on my parade of sunshines please, dear flu and fever, huhu. 

By the way, I felt glad that at least before I become such a potato sack lying helpless on couch, I got to see my sunshines, :) And, it felt good , wonderful and bla bla bla, because it has been quite a month I haven't met my favourite people,

my favourite boys; R & A

Watched X-Men First Class w em, and finally had a good bulgy tummy as an aftermath of eating piles of food in Ikea. Hehe, well meatball dah halal kan? And gosh, Daim cake, nyumm, when was the last time I ate that? Hurmm. Oh, X-Men was awesomeee. I mean, the Last Stand was awesome-er but, this one, got me on the verge of tears. It was so sad to see friendship btween Xavier and Erik turned into enemy. Sobs sobs, but the wolverine part, was danggg so hilarious.

ok this is sooo funny, hahahaha !

Andddd, I got to meet this pretty girl, Zara :) during her birthday party. Thanks a lot for the invite babe, and it was so good to get to see you, hopefully you'll have a wonderful life being a 19yrs old pretty girl.


No comments: