31.5.11

Meaningless.


Oh, hi hello peeps. I'm Dian, in case u've forgotten me. LOL. Ok I'm crapping here, no need to read but wait then why do i publish this post in the 1st place? Jeez. Crap question again.

So, u must have been wondering, or mumbling to ur ownself, what's wrong w u babe? Oh wait. I did ask the same question to myself actually. Nothing goes wrong. It's just I feel weird now, my life is going pretty much ok, or perhaps it's me who simply concluding it's going ok. Not that smooth but not as rocky as prev moments. I guess, this is the best moment to feel gratitude and say; Alhamdulillah ? Yes. So true.

Oh btw. Due to lacking of drama wtsoever source or incidents that'll actually inspire me to write. I mean my life is pretty much dull. I can conclude my schedule or daily routines in like 3 words? 
Sleep.
Study.
Pray.

Oh well, in the middle of these 3 words there'll be Eating, Wasting time, err Showering. Resulting in lacking of spending quality time on net. Oh well, in other word. I merely appear on net. Be it, twitter facebook blogs tumblr. I live a dull life. Told ya.

And yes. I forgot to remind my mom to pay maxis broadband. So now I couldn't care less. I guess it has been terminated. Or not. Or wteva. I wanna use YES. Anybody has used it before or is using it? Opinions please? But sadly, friends said they don't have coverage in Sepang. Again. Dull life. Told ya, twice.

So, I'm stuck w three more papers. Three more and off to Damansara, home, bed, couch, shopping malls. But I guess I opt more for sleeping. I've lost my shopping mojo, cause recently I went out w pdot loitering in malls, I wasn't interested to buy anything. Well that kinda has impressed pdot. Guys. -.-

Em. Conclusion. Nothing. I'll just live my life. Hahaha. Btw, anyone has downloaded any good korean dramas? Seriously I've watched everything. And have at least repeatedly watching those dramas twice. I need some good romantic chic flick wteva it is. At least, to know I can be happy mushy and cry baby while watching em. 

Final crap. Bye. I'm not done studying chemistry. 

No comments: