2.2.11

The road taken,


I know I look hilarious. -.-

Hello people (: How is your holiday going so far? Are you done with lots of shopping ? Man, when I went to shopping mall recently, I couldn't take my eyes off those sales sign and banners. Bahaha. Silly me, I am trying to tolerate with the wanting to shop, kinda battling tho. Sheesh, it's killing me ! I can completely understand how Becky Bloomwood feels right now, ):

So, my holiday isn't going to the extend of great but isn't as dull as the last time I was being a dead person staying at home, literally 24hrs. I am fully occupied with the plans to meet with my friends, because they really miss me, auww how sweet is that? Hehe. 

Talking bout going out with friends, yesterday I went out with Miss Moomala, hehe. She's so cute when she called me, asking me whether I am free or not, but never mentioned that she actually wanted to ask me out. LOL, so I told her, I'm free and I can accompany her on that day. She was looking for literature materials for IB, she's now teaching in MCKK. 
*Omg, I knowww righttttt, don't ask me how are her responds.

And the best part is that, I got to drive. Weehooo ! for the past 7 months , I haven't drove a car for real, I got to drive one now ! Since it's a Kancil, I was pretty much assured to drive by my own, because I had to drive her car, while she was driving her Kembara to workshop. Mann, I was excited, hihihi.

 AND SCARED. 
I almost bumped into a Myvi while reversing Kancil, silly me, never looked into the rear mirror, haishh, luckily actually I didn't even bump into that car, but I was so shocked. The driver was so bajet, nak duit kott, complaining his care got bumped, but Miss Moomala is one tough cookie, you can never lie to her, LOL !

Why did I look so tensed ? 

Ohh apart from that, when we went to Kino, guess what I found?

Harper's Bazaar Fashion,
Your guide to personal style.

Can I have this book in my wishlist ? 

I am tempted by that book, it's in gold hard cover, shining, and it's about fashion !
If only medic-related books will be as this glossy, hehe, I would have been tempted to put it in the wishlist too, :p




2 comments:

Lyd Merra said...

ms moomala in mckk???
i wanna hear how she responds

Dian said...

Lyd, you should hear from her herself, hahaha